<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Cloud 9

Monday, December 01, 2008
I've known you for so long, you are a friend of mine... How long, exactly? Well, we've been besties for 9 years now...


It was shaping up to be a glum day, and we've been texting all morning as I was prepping to leave... It was, after all, a school day...


You know, I could say that it's a 15-minute leisurely walk from our place to Faura for my first class... But I don't think there's anything leisurely about going to school, so I'd say that it was going to be a boring 15-minute walk...


And yes, I was texting while walking... It was THAT safe to do so over at E. Abada and Katipunan...


And since Christmas was just around the corner, I had the audacity to ask what you wanted for the holidays... Being the coy baby girl that you were, you didn't even so much as attempt to answer the question... Instead you pounced back with an "Ikaw? May gusto ka?"


And you probably know the rest of the story...


It was a glum morning... Up until you let the sun shine on me... For me...


I never really asked for more... I may have lost Sunshine a couple of years ago... But she left me knowing that I have you... You've kept the sun shining for me...


I love you bestfriend... Sobra!


(Yes, I know, nakalimutan mo... Never ko makakalimutan... Nevah!)





Lucky Seven -
http://ponggoloids.blogspot.com/2006/12/lucky-seven.html

Bestfriend Methodist - http://ponggoloids.blogspot.com/2007/12/bestfriend-methodist.html

~
Post a Comment
<< Home

1:08 AM :: Baba (ponggoloids)