<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Lucky Seven

Friday, December 01, 2006
Well, I did say that, as far as I know, there is no public holiday slated on the 1st of December... But I do know of a personal holiday... But just to set the record straight, I'm not thanking the government for the day off... Hell no... I would have taken a leave had work not been laid off...


Personal... Really... 'Coz I've known this special someone for nearly 9 years now... But it all started on that fateful 1st of December back in 1999... And here we are... Baba and Bibi for the last seven years... (Bibi loves the number seven 'coz it's lucky... I think so too...)



It's Happy Bestfriends' Day today... To that silly girl who just happens to be my shopping buddy (from clothes to accessories... little techie stuffs to bigger ones... although I have to admit, her taste for clothes just seems to be a little near the "wenk" end of the style spectrum, but her taste for appliances is just impeccably "wow"), my pig-out buddy (who constantly complains about me getting her to eat a lot lately making her not fit into her much-wanted skinny jeans, but complains even more when I decide not to eat at new restos), my DVD marathon buddy (well, used-to-be buddy since Bibi's stuck lately with koreanovelas and I just can't stand those), my turtle-stuff buddy (from stuff toys to picture frames and other what-have-you's, they're just so cute), my virginal out-of-town trip buddy (first time at EK, Laluz, Bora, and in about 6 months, Singapore... yeba!)... To that girl who made me cry a couple more times than my mom ever did in her entire 22 years of watching over me (no wonder Mama was jealous of her at the onset)... To that girl whom I tortured over and over again, making her cry even more than anyone else has in her entire life so far (I know "sorry" will never be enough but, no more buts)... To that girl who's been and is there for me and with me as each day passes by... To the girl who never ceased to care (yep, my very own carebear)... Yihee!!! I sooooooo love this girl...


~

    cheers to seven! through tough and tougher times...

    God bless you both:)

    great friendships..
    di kayang patumbahin ni milenyo
    di kayang patulugin ni pacquiao

    :P hehe

    Mga hinuha ni Anonymous Anonymous noong 12/09/2006 1:38 AM  





Post a Comment
<< Home

11:59 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)