<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Tribute - Somebody Stole My Sunshine

Friday, December 09, 2005
Somebody Stole My Sunshine
ni Pongskie


Here I go again...
How many times have I said to myself...
Not to think of you after that faithful day...
When I said goodbye...
Even if I chose to stay, things won't be the same...
When you had to go away...
Piercing me with every step you trudged along...
The unbearable coldness...
With an unreciprocated desire to converse...
What used to be familiar...
Now seemingly estranged all so suddenly...
With an unavailing wanting...
Hoping that with every glance, you'll be there looking back...
Of unshared moments...
The missing laughter with every ridiculous donning...
That subtle tear...
With every thought of you failing to see my every glee...
And apparent conflict...
Of knowing you're there yet, somehow, you're really not...
A case of thievery...
When fate took you away, leaving everything topsy-turvy...
Then moving on...
Trusting my Sunshine will be there, someday, one day...
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

12:34 AM :: Baba (ponggoloids)