<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Rhyme - My Favorite Regret... One Of These Days...

Monday, June 05, 2006
The lyrics printed on the left are from My Favorite Regret originally performed by The Gigolo Aunts...



Will you be my favorite regret,
Could I be your sweetest mistake?
Trade one step back for two ahead
Just a little time that's all
Don't be afraid to fall
This catch I won't forget,
My favorite regret.


Won't you let me chip away the stone
Are you really better off alone?
Won't you let your guard down one more time
Just like I've done mine
We'll look until we find something neither will forget
My favorite regret


My favorite regret


Will you be my favorite regret?
Cut the strings attached but save the thread
And I know your feelings are probably right
But just this once tonight
As you lay in your bed
Place a little on this bet
My favorite regret
I didn't notice
But I didn't care
I tried being honest
But that left me nowhere


I watched the station
Saw the bus pulling through
And I don't mind saying
A part of me left with you


So one of these days
I won't be afraid of staying with you
I hope and I pray
Waiting to find a way back to you
'Cause that's where I'm home... oh


Did I make you nervous?
Did I ask for too much?
Was I not deserving one second of your touch?


And one of these days
I won't be afraid of staying with you
I hope and I pray
Waiting to find a way back to you
'Cause that's where I'm home... oh


What would you do if I could have you?
oh if I could
i'd let you feel everything I'm thinking
Wouldn't that be nice?


And one of these days
I won't be afraid of staying with you



The lyrics printed on the right are from One Of These Days originally performed by Michelle Branch...
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

3:41 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)