The Greatest Story Ever Told, Because I Love You
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
The lyrics printed on the left are from The Greatest Story Ever Told originally performed by Oliver James...| Thank you for this moment I've gotta say how beautiful you are Of all the hopes and dreams I could have prayed for Here you are If I could have one dance forever I would take you by the hand Tonight it's you and I together I'm so glad I'm your man And if I lived a thousand years You know I never could explain The way I lost my heart to you that day but if destiny decided I should look the other way then the world would never know the greatest story ever told and did I tell you that I love you tonight I don't hear the music When I'm looking in your eyes But I feel the rhythm of your body Close to mine It's the way we touch, it soothes me It's the way we'll always be your kiss your pretty smile you know i'd die for oh baby you're all i need And if I lived a thousand years You know I never could explain The way I lost my heart to you that day but if destiny decided I should look the other way then the world would never know the greatest story ever told and did I tell you that I love you just how much i really need you did I tell you that I love you tonight tonight And if I lived a thousand years You know I never could explain The way I lost my heart to you that day but if destiny decided I should look the other way then the world would never know the greatest story ever told and did I tell you that I love you just how much I really need you did I tell you that I love you tonight | There was a time when I used to run away Anytime I started to fall Cause love's never been very kind to me, no baby Not very kind at all Until you You stole my heart away Somehow you helped restore my faith And something I thought wasn't for me Now comes so easily Because I love you You're the flame that sets my soul on fire That special girl I pray for every night That pretty melody That plays over and over again in my head Because I love you (Forever stare at you and never get tired) Honey Im ready to spend my whole life with you Cause I love you (Yes I do) I never thought in a million years That I could feel the way that I feel, no How I get butterflies (get butterflies) Whenever your lips touch mine I must confess my dear That it was instantly right from the start A special bond between you and my heart How it skips a beat whenever our eyes meet And simply said the reason being Because I love you You're the flame that sets my soul on fire That special girl I pray for every night That pretty melody That plays over and over again in my head Cause I love you (Forever stare at you and never get tired) Honey Im ready to spend my whole life with you (Ill say it again) I love you (yes I do) Girl I know there'll be differences we have along the way Where our views may not always be the same But I swear I'll try To hear out your sigh And compromise cuz I realize That with you I wanna spend my life Because I love you You're the flame that sets my soul on fire That special girl I pray for every night That pretty melody That plays over and over again in my head Because I love you (Forever stare at you and never get tired) Honey Im ready to spend my whole life with you Girl it's all because I love you |
The lyrics printed on the right are from Because I Love You originally performed by Drop N Harmony...


