Because I Love You
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Patient siya eh, and understanding...
Lahat ng pinagdaanan namin,
pinilit niyang intindihin
at naging pasensyosa siya...
And hindi siguro kami tatagal nang ganito
kung hindi dahil sa kanya...
So, siguro,
kung anuman yung mayroon kami...
Yung, siguro kung 99% noon,
dahil sa kanya...
It was 10 years ago
when I prayed ever so deeply to God
to, uhm, give me a sign
and lead me to the man I'll be with
for the rest of my life -
and He gave me you...
Babe, I know there will be differences
that we'll have along the way
where our views may not always be the same -
but I swear, I'll try to be by your side...
Ever since I never stopped,
uh,
thanking the Lord for giving me you
and I never stopped loving you...
I will always love you
and I will always keep falling in love with you...
I love you!
And compromise 'cause I realize
that with you, and no one else,
I want to spend the rest of my life
because I love you...
And I meant every word I said,
when I said that I love you
I meant that I love you forever...
I love you!
Labels: BiBa's Bells


