<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Bestfriend Loving

Wednesday, December 01, 2010
As the 11th month of the year closes, we usher in the 11th Happy Bestfriends' Day. You know, that annual celebration we have to remember (actually, in the history of this day, you've been fairly consistent in needing such reminder) the momentous event of you falling prey to my Mr. Suave moves.


Tell me, do you remember that fateful day when I almost got hit by a bus because I wasn't paying attention to the road as I had been busy texting you? No? I almost died! See, you're not paying attention! That's not how the story goes. And if you can't remember (and I know you'll be looking for the previous posts on it), hmmp! No kiss... My lips are zipped! Don't tell anyone smile


Like what we've been doing the last few years, it's time to reminisce.


First off, my birthday... Plate


And then we got married... No big deal... Smile with tongue out


Then a surprise birthday cake on Happy Bibi Day... Birthday cake


And then we went for a quickie honeymoon in Macau... Red lips


Soft shell crabs on our 2nd year of being Civilized... Plate


A longer honeymoon in Vietnam... Airplane


Took a break and rested in KL & Colmar Tropicale... Camera


And pigged out in Desaru...Plate




As I look back on the year, we had quite a bittersweet one, bestfriend. We had some good, if not great, times, and we had some tough ones too. Sometimes we don't expect that friends can become lovers in the end. But we did. Only God knows what the future will bring - and he gave me you. Maybe that's why things work out well for us, because I fell in love with my bestfriend. Red heart
~

    The ultimate in bestfriend method! Hehe. Kidding, guys. Congrats and all the best to the BFFs who are now undoubtedly living and loving a life full of marital bliss! =D

    Mga hinuha ni Anonymous Terry noong 1/22/2011 8:40 AM  





Post a Comment
<< Home

12:06 AM :: Baba (ponggoloids)