Song Bird Si Love Bird
Monday, November 09, 2009
As I was walking from Suntec to City Hall MRT station, i heard something quite unexpected...
Dashboard Confessional's Stolen...
Dashboard Confessional's Stolen...

you have stolen my heart...
you have stolen my heart...

I don't know about any of you, but I had this nagging feeling to listen to love songs all night long...
So I jumped to Agot Isidro's Beginning Today...
So I jumped to Agot Isidro's Beginning Today...

beginning today i promise you
i'll give my heart to you...
beginning today i promise to
never part from you...

Well, I kept skipping those loud songs I normally listen to... I'm in the mood for love... Surreal...
And so I hit play on Honeyz' Finally Found...
And so I hit play on Honeyz' Finally Found...

i prayed so many nights that you would come my way
an angel from above to light my darkest day
a love so strong it can't be wrong
it's with you that i belong

And when I got home, I rummaged for Nikki Gil's If I Keep My Heart Out Of Sight...

if i keep on talking now, i'll only start repeating myself...
and all i can say is i love you...
i love you...
i love you...
i love youhoohoo...

Hay... Ang sarap ng feeling... I love youhoohoo!!! Umuwi ka na Bibi... Sige ka, kakantahan kita...
For Real's For All Of My Life...

for all of my life,
you are the one,
i will love you faithfully forever...
for all of my life,
you are the one,
i give to you my greatest love,
for all of my life...

Halika na... Come and lay here beside me na...
For Real's For All Of My Life...

for all of my life,
you are the one,
i will love you faithfully forever...
for all of my life,
you are the one,
i give to you my greatest love,
for all of my life...

Halika na... Come and lay here beside me na...



