Either... Or...
There's something wrong here... Seriously...
Since I started working here, I haven't had the chance to come to the office wearing my Cyberjaya Friday getup... And I kinda miss donning a tee and putting a sports jacket over it... While Friday's here are dressdown affairs as well, I've been coming to work in a short-sleeved polo and the occasional ball jacket to keep the temp at a more manageable level...
So last Friday, I finally did it... I wore a crumpled shirt to work... The day was fine right until I wore my sports jacket...
It was like being gone for a very long time and that jacket could hardly get enough of me... It hugged me like there won't be any next time... No, it clung to me as though its life depended on touching every inch of me...
It was either the sports jacket shrunk... Or...
Let's not go there...
-----------------
So today's a Monday and I'm off to work as usual... As I was getting dressed this morning, I noticed something strange...
My polo was acting differently... It seemed like it was wrapping itself around me a little tighter than usual...
I can't believe this! 2 out of 2...
It was either the polo shrunk... Or...
We're not going there!
-----------------
Bibi: Baka umurong dahil sa laba...
I was bent on believing... Really... Until that sheepish grin crept on that silly face of hers...
And to put it plainly, I need some new clothes...
Bibi: Bili na nga tayo ng mga XXXL para pag lumaki ka pa, di na natin kailangan bumili ulit... 
Ahem... Harrumph! 
-----------------
I finally figured it out... You know how they're always setting up sales/promos/discounts here? They've got this all planned out... All the clothes here shrink!
And if you're thinking that you are lucky coz you got your clothes somewhere else, think again... The washers here make your clothes shrink (regardless where you got them)!
So, at the end of the day, you are inclined to get new ones... Devious!
-----------------
And the hard part is... We should be suing them!
And the harder part is... It would take a whole lot more moolah to sue them than buy new clothes...
And the hardest part is... I love shopping!
You know, there's a reason it's called SG...
Shopping Galore! 


