<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

HTC Madness!!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I guess my friends know that I'm currently with Dash, my HTC Touch Pro...

But today, I found a couple other HTC units that I might actually consider getting in the not so distant future...

First up, the HTC Firestone...

Deemed as a possible successor to the HTC Touch HD... Nice... Yeah, well, it is nice...

But maybe, just maybe, not nice enough...

So I think I'm getting the HTC Hero...

Ok... Now that's really nice... Seriously... But brown doesn't really appeal to me...

You know what's hot? A white HTC Hero...

Goodbye savings! Hello Hero...

But you know what's even better than a white HTC Hero?

A white HTC Hero for a Christmas gift... (No need to say goodbye to my savings, say hello to the gift and a bunch of thanks to the gift-giver!)

~
Post a Comment
<< Home

7:58 AM :: Baba (ponggoloids)