<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Drill Me Baby, One More Time

Saturday, June 06, 2009
On my last Aeroline coach ride from KL to SG (which was a month ago, so this post has been really delayed), I stumbled upon a really interesting interview...

The magazine's cover was this budding celebrity from Sabah, and she's... Hmm... Nice...


Q: Your musings on your blog about your 'unattractive' post-nata figure cracked me up. But seriously, you look stunning. How did you get back in shape so fast?

A: As soon as I could, I hired a personal trainer, and man, he drilled me!


WTH?!

If you can't get it with whoever it is you're with, get a personal trainer... Is that how it goes?!

Well, that was taken out of context... So the real answer was...


A: As soon as I could, I hired a personal trainer, and man, he drilled me! I worked really, really hard.


Well, quoting Kanye's Stronger...

Work it, make it, do it,
Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger!
Work it harder make it better,
Do it faster makes us stronger

Seriously, the answer was...


A: As soon as I could, I hired a personal trainer, and man, he drilled me! I worked really, really hard. I jogged, I ate right. Plus, I was booked for a cover shoot of a health mag, so I was totally determined to look my best.


There you go. It ain't that bad.

Man, he drilled her!

~
Post a Comment
<< Home

8:25 AM :: Baba (ponggoloids)