$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong
Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala...
Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala...
Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong?
Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...
Go Green!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
No, I'm not rooting for them...
I should be chanting "Three fights and a fight, fight, blue and white!"
But this post is really about a toylet that got me wanting to "Go Green!"I guess, by now, you've all met Demi... And in case you haven't, hop on to the first-ever Demi post... Around June last year, I fell in love with Demi... Demi, the ASUS U6Ep with some pretty sweet specs...And you've probably heard how I got her all hooked up with Tera... eSATA quickies every now and then... Then I added Boom to the mix... I mean, Ive pretty much leaned towards white and silver for all other stuff... The motif is so enchanting...Three days after the IT Show last weekend, I was browsing for new ASUS laptops when another U6 baby flashed... The ASUS U6V with his not-that-bad specs...Tera would do quickies with this baby fairly easily with the built-in eSATA port... Yeah, Boom's an albino beside this tanned baby...Now I'm torn... I don't see myself without Demi...
But I do see myself with this new baby...
Can you imagine me having that? Hay... Temptation galore!