Prague Prince - Day 33
Friday, December 07, 2007
Oh crap! Posh woke me up at 6:20AM... I forgot to tell her that I'm supposed to wake up late today...It's a Friday, and I'm on leave... Woohoo! And today's itinerary, the Prague Zoo, Botanical Gardens, and if time permits, the Prague Toy Museum... Hmmm... No, it's not a night zoo... :-P
I love waking up... Apart from the fact that it reminds me that I'm alive for another day, it also reminds me that, somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight, someone's thinking of me...
Bibi: Good morning baby! *HUGZ* Uy, miss na kita. Sana Feb na... *HUGZ* Love you baby ko... *HUGZ*
And loving me tunay... :-)
So I replied with my own morning message...
Baba: *hugz*
Huwaw! You say it best when you say nothing at all...
Bibi: Awww... You're the sweetest... *HUGZ* Miss na kita... :'(
Hmmm... I'm not quite sure what's so sweet about that message... But if Bibi says so, I say so too... So? :-P
So I decided to call Bibi, and she decided to drop the call... And I smiled... Someone's calling me in a few seconds...
Bibi: Haller!
Baba: So, how's the soon-to-be Mrs. Ocampo?
Bibi: Baliw ka talaga! Ang mahal sa Langkawi!
Baba: Oo nga... Hehe...
Bibi: Magshopping na lang tayo sa Feb... Mapupuntahan naman natin sa future yung Langkawi eh...
Baba: Ano daw? Mapupuntahan sa picture?!
Bibi: Sa future! Bingi ka talaga... Linisin mo nga yang tainga mo...
Baba: Mapupuntahan sa picture?!
Bibi: Arrgh! Sabi ko future!
We talked last night about the possibility of going to Langkawi instead of Genting... Hmm... And yes, nice resorts are a little too expensive... :-( The conversation went on to finalize the Langkawi trip for her birthday instead... And yes, we are going to Genting on February, as originally planned. :-)
In the meantime, I need to prepare for my Prague zoo trip... :-)


