Prague Prince - Day 28
Sunday, December 02, 2007
We went to mass and had a brief chat with the priest afterwards... It turns out he's heard of the Philippines and that his sister went there once... Cool... He's a nice guy... Well, I guess all priests are nice guys...We went to Wenceslas Square for another round of shopping... I didn't get anything...
I went to the Christmas market at Namesti Miru for a quick bite... It was just my second time to get those bread rolls... They tasted good... Well, the cinnamon ones do, that's what I got on my first try... You actually have a choice if you'd have sugar or cinnamon or mixed... So the lady asked each customer what they'd be having and when it was my turn, the lady smiled and said "One cinnamon coming up..."
Now that's what I call paying attention... I'm impressed... After a week of getting harassed, that's a sigh of relief...
Anyway, I wanted to buy something... Jeans... Waist - 33, Leg - 32... And I couldn't find a nice and cheap one... Sigh...


