Dashing and Debonair
I met up with Jojo before Bibi and I left SG... The really huge favor was to have him tinker with Demi (my Asus E6Ep) and install Windows XP Pro and Windows Vista Business... And since I had already decided that I won't be bringing her on my trip, I handed Demi to Jojo for the needed pimping...
It was the break of dawn... Wednesday, September 17... I finally got to see my dad and my sis after nearly a year and a half working far, far away...
I had already planned to leave Bond (my Nokia 6288) to my sis since I couldn't find any unlock key for that Smart-locked phone... But dad was dropping hints that he wanted a new phone as well (it was, after all, about time I replaced his Motorola ROKR), so I was inclined to leave Posh (my LG Shine) behind, as well...
Bibi and I arrived at Changi Green last Sunday, 12:30 AM... And I felt naked... I had no laptop... I had no phone... I felt oh so helpless...
So Bibi decided she'd be getting me a new phone... I did have a couple of phones in mind... The HTC Touch Cruise and the Sony Ericsson W960... But these were sooooo last year...
We were rummaging at Vivo City yesterday for a new phone... The frontrunner was the Nokia E71... In the not so distant second was the Samsung I780...
But we got Dash over at Funan... No questions asked...
Meet Dash (my new HTC Touch Pro)... Bond meets Posh and adds a touchy feel... And he hooked up with Demi quite easily...
I know I love it... XOXO...



