<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

X-Rated Demi

Sunday, July 13, 2008
I finished watching Someone Like You (yeah, the Ashley Judd & Hugh Jackman feel-good flick) around 4:45 AM and I still couldn't get myself to sleep... Weird... For the past couple of days, I started yawning at around 3:30 AM... Looks like a can of soda is to blame...


And so, again, I found myself with nothing left to browse on the internet... I already finished playing online poker last night, and I finished a game of NBA Live in my PSP... So that leaves me with nothing else to do but... Ahem... Work...


Nope... I don't think so...


Then I remembered that chitchat I had with a dear friend... It was yesterday afternoon when I dropped by Kitkatkatie's blog and I was soooooooooo inggit of the dock she installed on her Vaio... Woot woot... Gotta get myself one...


It's been a little over a month since I got Demi and I have yet to do any major fondling of her assets... I decided to do a little pimping... Oh, and I do need to change my wallpaper... I'm getting tired of looking at that girl's face... Asus!




So, after nearly half an hour playing with the dock... And another half hour trying to find an app to decompress a .sit file in Vista... Voila...




Haha! I think I'm buying a Mac soon... :-)
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

6:31 AM :: Baba (ponggoloids)