Reason To Believe
Thursday, July 03, 2008
I woke up at around 4AM to something different... I was trembling... And just when I had switched the AC off, I noticed that my shirt had been dampened by sweat... Weird...Somehow, I found myself trying to find the right name for what was happening... The pains have gone, thankfully... But a part of me wants to know what it is... And so I stumbled upon something new...
=====================================================
What is variant angina pectoris (Prinzmetal's angina)?
Variant angina pectoris is also called Prinzmetal's angina. It usually occurs spontaneously, and unlike typical angina, it nearly always occurs when a person is at rest. It doesn't follow physical exertion or emotional stress, either. Attacks can be very painful and usually occur between midnight and 8 a.m.
Variant angina is due to transient coronary artery spasm. About two-thirds of people with it have severe coronary atherosclerosis in at least one major vessel. The spasm usually occurs very close to the blockage.
=====================================================
Seriously, this is shaping up to be a good endeavor... The more I learn, the more I can be indifferent of what happens to me... Because I am expecting it to happen... Bring it...
Then again, I'm not ready for it... I don't think I'll ever be... And I've been a picture of gloom all day... :-(


