Let It Roll
Thursday, July 17, 2008
I long for the warmth of days gone by... Boyz II Men's 4 Seasons Of Loneliness... That was the song playing in my head on the morning of July 15...Well, actually, I was kind of hoping that I would fall deeper into that pensive sadness... But, as was the case, the lack of sleep proved too much for me to bear... I wasn't sad, my battery was running low... I slept at around 4 AM, and somehow it doesn't come as a surprise... I woke up at 7:30 AM 'coz I needed to be in the office at around 10 AM for a comprehensive blood test (something I had to pay for but could easily be reimbursed with my flexipoints)... And I think I should be fasting for it... Hmm...
Shoot, I had 3 hashbrowns for lunch... I was a tad too lazy to go to the caf for food... Too lazy to do anything, actually... And so I wasted the day away, trying so hard to pretend that I was working... Finally I gave up on the torture I put myself into... It was 8:30 PM and I had a couple of sandwiches for dinner...
=============================================================
Can you explain to me what has become of us... Urbandub's The Fight Is Over... That was the song I was screaming in my head on the night of my blood test...
I really hate it when I'm down... It is as though there is a linear relationship between my patience and my energy... And that night was no different... I totally flipped...
I hate it when things don't go as planned... I hate it when people change their minds... I hate it when people are too stubborn... I hate it, most of all, when they do this while I'm absorbed in this gloom... Utterly annoyed... And you know what's more annoying? The fact that I didn't have enough energy to berate people... So I decided to just go down those sandwiches and leave for home...
=============================================================
If you could see the sad look on my face, you'd be in your car headed back to my place... Come Back To Me by Plain White T's... That was the song Posh was playing while I was on that 20-minute walk...
Seriously, this song (and probably that long walk home) changed my mood... I know I owe it to myself to be nice... But I think I am entitled to be grouchy every once in a while... For what I've been through that day, I think I deserve a pass... Right?
Hardly... If I were them, well, "to hell with your mood swings"... I know... And so I thank you for trying to make me smile... Thank you for sticking around...
~
Post a Comment
1:25 AM :: Baba (ponggoloids)
"I hate it when people change their minds..."
You must have hated me one too many times already.. Hehe.
haha... hindi naman... :-P
(minsan lang) :-)
Ay.. =( Sorry naman. Made up my mind na po. Hehe.
Mga hinuha ni noong 8/28/2008 3:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
1:25 AM :: Baba (ponggoloids)




