<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Heart Of The Matter

Tuesday, July 01, 2008
It was just another day... I was chatting with Bibi when my last blog entry was brought up... I still remember how I tried so hard to stop Bibi from reading it while I was with her in SG last Sunday... I didn't want her to see it while I was there... Of course, I did not succeed...


Bibi was concerned... That manifested when she mentioned today that the things I felt weren't just normal muscle pains... They were symptoms of a heart attack...


=====================================================
Heart Attack Warning Signs


Some heart attacks are sudden and intense — the "movie heart attack," where no one doubts what's happening. But most heart attacks start slowly, with mild pain or discomfort. Often people affected aren't sure what's wrong and wait too long before getting help. Here are signs that can mean a heart attack is happening:


* Chest discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain.

* Discomfort in other areas of the upper body. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.

* Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort.

* Other signs may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness.

=====================================================


Hmm... I never thought of it that way... The worst I envisioned was that a nerve or what-have-you that linked my pec to my arm acted up... I'm too young for this... Then again, no one's too young to die...


Baba: Ok lang yan, malayo sa bituka...

Bibi: Malayo nga sa bituka, eh sa heart naman... Heart na nagpump ng blood para sa buong katawan mo...

Baba: Walang mangyayari sa'kin...


I know... I'm strong enough to get through this... :-)
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

2:20 AM :: Baba (ponggoloids)