Blogger Buddy v.20080714
Monday, July 14, 2008
Dear Reader,
This is my first post using the Blogger Buddy I installed in my Windows Sidebar.
In case you haven't noticed, it's a couple of minutes past 4:00 AM and I'm still awake. It's a hard habit to break.
Just a couple of quickies (things that I should be mentioning before I totally forget them). First, this Blogger Buddy doesn't have the drop down list of available fonts. So unless I key in the HTML codes for it, this would probably be posted using the default font (my best guess would be Garamond). Next, the window is a little too small. Well, it is sitting at the sidebar, what else should I expect? It doesn't have the add image functionality that the blogger editor has. In fact, the only thing going for it is that I don't need to open my browser to post this entry. Cheerios!
Well, after that rant, I do hope I can get to sleep now. I practically fried my brain cells trying to beat Bibi in Literati last night and then trying to come up with a project plan for Clariant. Why am I still awake? Sigh.
I need a break. Seriously, I need a vacation.
Later,
S
This is my first post using the Blogger Buddy I installed in my Windows Sidebar.
In case you haven't noticed, it's a couple of minutes past 4:00 AM and I'm still awake. It's a hard habit to break.
Just a couple of quickies (things that I should be mentioning before I totally forget them). First, this Blogger Buddy doesn't have the drop down list of available fonts. So unless I key in the HTML codes for it, this would probably be posted using the default font (my best guess would be Garamond). Next, the window is a little too small. Well, it is sitting at the sidebar, what else should I expect? It doesn't have the add image functionality that the blogger editor has. In fact, the only thing going for it is that I don't need to open my browser to post this entry. Cheerios!
Well, after that rant, I do hope I can get to sleep now. I practically fried my brain cells trying to beat Bibi in Literati last night and then trying to come up with a project plan for Clariant. Why am I still awake? Sigh.
I need a break. Seriously, I need a vacation.
Later,
S


