<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Birthdays and SG

Monday, July 21, 2008
Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday... Happy birthday... Happy birthday to you!!!


This weekend is just too fun to pass up... I mean, this is, after all, the birthday weekend of three of my dearest friends... That could only mean one thing... Chika moments! Woot woot!


July 19... It's the birthday of my buddy from the previous company... "They call me... They call me... Mimi..." Happy birthday Muds!!! Haha! Anyway, I was present (in SG) on her birthday, but we didn't catch up that day as I had just arrived that morning and I needed to rest (a little)... She was busy too (on a date with Papa Glen)... Yihee!!! So I'm saving our chika moments for a rainy day...


Seriously... I was too lazy to go anywhere that afternoon and it didn't help that it started to rain... So Bibi and I decided to stay home and just order from Pizza Hut for dinner... But then, when we've finally decided what to order, it stopped raining... And just like that, I needed my battery charged so we went out to do what any other lazy ponggoloids would do... Shopping... SG this weekend... Shopping Galore!


After a couple of shirts here and there, we decided to go to The Cathay to get our tickets for The Dark Knight and to waste a couple more hours over at Starbucks... Met up with birthday girl Jode (her birthday was last 16th) pero kurips! Di nanlibre! (I had to say it in tagalog, mas may feeling! :-P) Happy birthday Jode!!! We were supposed to stay at Starbucks but all seats were taken... So we ended up chatting the night away over at the food court...


July 20... It's the birthday of BarroJo, JoBar, Jojo B., Big Papa Jo... Happy birthday Jojo!!! I told him last Wednesday that I won't be in SG for the weekend... Awww... But I did send him an IM when I got in last Saturday... Surprise! Haha! How can I miss that, it's a once every year (haller!) event... Besides, he's cooking... And LJ's cooking too! Wouldn't want to miss out on all the food...


Kuya Jori was there as well... It must have been the first time since 2006 that the 3 of us gobbled together... It was Jori's birthday (his third bash)... And I still am proud that Jojo and I were the first, ever, officemate bwisitors in Jori's first, ever, birthday bash since he started working in our previous company... Haha! It was great catching up! Although we do miss the booze... Aww...


We went to watch The Dark Knight (the 9:30 PM screening) and, well, I wanted to watch it because of The Joker... And, I really am not a fan of end-of-film monologues so I didn't really enjoy Commissioner Gordon's spiel as Batman ran away... But it was a good movie... 4 bags of popcorn (out of 5) and an Oscar for the late Heath Ledger... Although his death could've played a big part for the rest of the fan base in being overzealous to catch the movie, I still think it was a good performance...


July 21... Met up with Muds for lunch today over at The Cafe Cartel in Plaza Singapura... And it was raining... Haha! We did save the chika for a rainy day... And yes, we were off to the usual reklamohan... A Muds & Suds chikahan never comes without the okrayan that each new story deserves... Line managers are never exempted! Haha! And I did enjoy the black pepper pasta... Yumminess!


And now, here I am... We just got home after having dinner with Ate Bubbles and her dear friends Mike and Sani over at Little India (I forgot the name of the resto)... Note to self, it's not always nosebleed to be talking in English with non-Pinoys... Not with those two, at least... From jacking up stories about bitches at the alley just outside to me actually having a bitch at home (thus explaining why I rarely go out of our place over at Cyberview Gardens), we had a good time...


No, I am not hiding anything... I am a good boy... :-P
~

    hahaha haller :p pano nga ako manlibre? coffee lang? ano buzzzz dapat matinong dinner man lang or lunch..yoko ng coffee lang :p

    Mga hinuha ni Anonymous Anonymous noong 7/27/2008 7:50 PM  





Post a Comment
<< Home

11:34 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)