<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Random v.20080519

Monday, May 19, 2008
It's 5 past 11 PM and I find myself blogging... It's been quite a while since I last wrote about anything and everything under the sun so I'll try to do that now...




Project Management


I need to study PRINCE2... And according to the summary, the CBT (Computer-Based Training) is a comprehensive 10-hour course... Can I say TOKWA?! I mean, I want to go somewhere with this undertaking but 10 hours?! My attention span doesn't last that long... Heck, I can't even watch porn for more than an hour... And that's saying something...


Although I could go shopping with Bibi for 10 hours straight (except in Divisoria, lest me singing No Air)... Now that's saying a lot... So the approach to this training is... One, you need this to at least put something glaringly impressive in your CV albeit being immersed in it for the last couple of years doesn't give you the right to flaunt it... Two, imagine the perks of actually being qualified to do so (well, give or take a couple more years) thereby getting a job that pays better thus more moolah for shopping!


Plus, it's something that I think I'll be good at... Feeling!


Oh, did I say I need to study it now?! I need to... 'Coz I have a knowledge transfer session this Wednesday and they said I need to know it by then... Good grief!


Later!




Health and Fitness


Hmm... I definitely owe myself this one... I promise I'll start this June... Promise! Well, I'll be on APT shift this June, so I guess I have enough time to torture myself... Haha! This is going to be LEGENDARY!




Billiards


It's been almost a year now since I last played a game of 9-ball... Aww... I really am craving an hour of billiards!!! And yes, my only chance is in Singapore... Waaah!!! This June?! Can... Can!!!




1 Year Anniv


Hey! It's been a year since I left my dad and sis... Aww... Well, I'm not complaining... But it wouldn't be too bad to have them here as well... Wishful thinking...


Seriously, it's been a year now and I've been more productive (read as rich) than I was before... Well, I think I am, but my bank account doesn't say so... Blame it on my never-ending plea to go shopping every so often... I think I'm sick... A very bad condition... I'm a shopaholic... There, I've confessed it, finally... I am no longer denying it...


Oooh... It's payday weekend... Let's go to the mall!




Working In Singapore


Do I want to work in Singapore? Yes, just because Bibi's there... But if Bibi decides to move somewhere else... I guess I'm moving somewhere else as well... :-P
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

11:34 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)