Prague Prince - Day 74
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Major hangover...My head is really aching... Painful! Arrgh! Must've been the ice cream...
And the day went on pretty well... I had to stop myself from lashing out at that sarcastic IMS contact I had to deal with... But I managed... He should be thankful...
But I couldn't stop myself with this one... I really hate it when other people touch my codes without them telling me about it... What's worse is that having other people e-mail me that my map was in error mainly because it was already changed by someone else...
Arrgh!
I take pride in my codes... I am human, I make mistakes... But those maps were awfully simple that I couldn't bear the thought of me having written "simple" codes that were in "error"...
Arrgh!
And I hate it when the changes done to my codes are not well written and reflect fallible logic... Come on! Heck, I do quality check for my team and you expect me to be happy with what I'm seeing?
Arrgh!
Sooooo pissed off!


