<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Prague Prince - Day 73

Wednesday, January 16, 2008
When it rains... It pours...


Ok... There's an e-mail about a conference call at 11am for the IMS-TFG project... That's one...


Then Hay Naku told me about a project, 33-map migration... G2i... And he said it should be enough to keep me booked for a couple of months... That's two...


Remote Control approached me at around 2pm and requested for an impromptu knowledge sharing for Amazon... Who was I to refuse? I mean, I needed every bit of it as I was supposed to work on it... That's three...


Just when I was about to pack up, Odd Ree sent an e-mail asking me to test some files for the Eurocopter project... That's four...


See... When it rains... It's four!!!


Anyway, we went out for dinner and drinks... Me, the Lovers In Prague, Praguester, Olive, Yippee, and the Prague Boys - Hay Naku, Big Daddy V, JV (the resident Ernie Barong), and Deep E... This has been postponed a couple of times and Big Daddy V owed Praguester a beer... So everyone else tagged along...


It was fun, while it lasted... The Prague boys talked about the people they had to deal with in Low Diyes Oh Sean... And yes, they're a bunch of whacks... It became even more hilarious when Big Daddy V and Hay Naku belted out their stories about Slovak and Czech weddings... And Deep E had his version of an intimate wedding... Hmm... Wedding... :-)


And I matched Deep E for 5 mugs of beer and 2 shots of... Wait, I'm googling it... Slivovice 3 yers - Jelínek...


Deep E joined me, the Lovers In Prague, and Praguester for a nightcap at the McDonalds across the resto... With some ice cream... Haha!
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

11:52 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)