Prague Prince - Day 69
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Ooh! It's day 69! :-)We went to this new mall, Palladium, over at Namesti Republiky... It's a big mall... And a little classy...
And the steal of the day... A 179 CZK casual belt over at Monton... I'm happy, yet again...
Anyway, the biggest adventure today was my mall hopping (yet again, again) in search for (yet again) a Bibi gift (what else?!)... I found this really nice piece at Kenvelo in Palladium... Problem was they only had L sizes left... That's not right... I should be getting S or XS only (Bibi is sexy, in case you didn't know)... So I went to Wenceslas Square... There are 2 Kenvelo outlets there... The first one didn't have the item I was looking for... The second one only had one piece left... And it was an M... Aww...
I decided to go to Palac Flora to try my luck... And yes, they had XS, S, M, L, and XL... And what was nice was they had 2 pieces of XS... Great! I could bring out the OC in me... :-)
Sigh... I love shopping... Shopping would be a nice job, if the salary is right... :-)


