<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Prague Prince - Day 66

Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Ask and you shall receive... Seek and you shall find... Knock and it shall be opened unto you...


How true...


And wasn't it just yesterday when I clamored for work... Well, I didn't go out announcing it in the office but I did say it in this blog...


Anyway, the Green Goblin dropped by and, like it has always been since I started working here in Prague, I was caught doing nothing but looking at sexy girls clad in winter coats and furry boots (ha! gotcha!)... What a surprise...


Green Goblin: Are you doing anything?

Prague Prince: None, as of yet, but I will be doing something in a while...

Green Goblin: Oh!

Prague Prince: So, what is it that I will be workng on "in a while"?

Green Goblin: Good! Haha...


And he went on to provide the details of this project that was handled by Borjock and was supposed to go to UAT now... But Borjock took off for a month-long getaway somewhere out there (he studied Spanish just for this vacation, do the math)...


Now, some of the people involved in the project have queries aligned with this impending UAT... And the Green Goblin wants me to work on it...


Bring it... ON!!!


And so, within a couple of minutes, I received four e-mails each providing significant information regarding the project's requirements and status... Wow, Borjock actually did finish the map and it is ready for UAT... This should be easy...


Then there was an e-mail from Green Goblin to the rest of the project stakeholders...


Hi Randy Savage,


The work was handed over to one of our best developers, Prague Prince. He will get back to you with answers, or additional questions.


Regards,

Green Goblin



Wooooh! Baller! Just because I've been doing things he can't do... And, well, 'coz he's been asking me to develop changes for the projects he manages... And yeah, just because he asked a huge favor... I mean, it wasn't handed over to me... It was tossed to me... There was no proper handover that took place...


And I resent that remark... I am not one of their best developers... I'll leave that title to the Lovers In Prague and Praguester...


I am not in that class just yet...


On second thought... If he meant that I am one of the best developers... Someone who, inadvertently, makes people just fall and be developed... Waaaaah!


I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be... Take that to the bank, baby!
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

6:04 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)