<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Prague Prince - Day 38

Wednesday, December 12, 2007
I had three glasses of white wine... I never really understood why they called it "white" when it's not really white... Nor is red wine really red... And no, I'm not drunk... It would take more than that to get me drunk...


But as it is, people who know me well would say I am more inspired to converse in english when I've had a couple of this and that... So now I'm caught right smack in the middle of writing something for this blog and, well, eating brownies...


Ok... So we had our Christmas "Party" at Golf Club Hostivar... Free flowing white and red wine... As well as beer, apple juice, orange juice, coke, coke light, and yes, water... And food, yeah, there was roast pork (not as good as the lechon back home), and others which probably had names that really didn't comply with the "basic" english vocabulary requirement but tasted good, nonetheless...


There were a few notable notes I'd like to note and it would be best to put them in their own vignettes...




Conversations with Pedro Panalo (Peter Winner, not his real name)

================================================================


This is the big boss of... I'm not really sure... But he's our big boss... So the flow of power goes a little something like this...


Prague Prince -> Amo -> Hello KT -> Pedro Panalo -> To Be Identified -> To Be Identified Again -> And So On


So, until we identify whoever it is that he's under of, except his newly truly madly deeply loved wifey (chismis!), he will be the big boss man...


Hence, it is worth noting this notable experience of having a small talk (not the small talk you are thinking of) with him... I can still remember when I was in Singapore with Bibi and the Lovers In Prague... We saw Pedro Panalo with his then soon-to-be wifey (chismis!) and he didn't even nod to acknowledge us... Oh c'mon! I know you saw us, you were just "shy"... :-P


Anyway, the conversation went well... I've already given up on that Switzerland trip that Praguester and I were supposed to go on for training but Pedro Panalo brought it up... Hay Naku (hereafter referred to as Hynku, our Amo here) mentioned that there'd be alot of things to settle before we could push through with the trip but the big boss matter-of-factly said "just give me the receipts"... Wow... He's the boss... I'm pretty sure that training will be given to someone else but Pedro Panalo wanted Hynku to check on the process... Talk about persistence...


It was a good chat... One that will probably take another year or so to have its sequel... But hey, at least I got to talk to him before I left DHL (hint hint :-P)...




Praguester, Drunken Master

===========================


He had the not-so-red red wine... And he was turning red... You could see it, he was up and about, trudging along where none of us would dare go... This was going to be his show...


And when it was over, he was there at the bus stop, incessantly confirming with the Lovers In Prague the trip this Friday to Karlovy Vary... Even as we boarded the bus, he would still persist...


Praguester: Di ako lasing, matatandaan ko to bukas! Umoo kayo!

Loverboy In Prague: Oo nga, basta umoo si Annette...

Praguester: O ayan, umoo ka na Annette! Hoy Pong! Umoo na sila! Ikaw, umoo ka na rin!

Prague Prince: Hehe... Wag lang lalagnatin yung isa dyan...


And Praguester was as raucous as he could get... Not minding the old couple seated across him fearfully looking at him... It's a good thing Kumander Kel called...


Praguester: Dito pa kami sa tram...

Kumander Kel: ... (It was a phone call, I have no means of knowing what she was saying at the time)

Prague Prince: Hoy lasing, nasa bus tayo...

Praguester: Sa bus pala kami... Lasing na ko...


Wow... That was fun... And just when we were about to alight, Praguester was getting a little annoyed...


Praguester: Di nga ako lasing... Nakakapagtext pa nga ako sa'yo di ba... Tama pa ang mga letra... May lasing bang nakakapagtext?


Hmm... How do you know if someone is "lasing"? When he says "di ako lasing"... :-P
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

11:59 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)