<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Prague Prince - Day 6

Saturday, November 10, 2007
Ooh yeah... It's our first Saturday here in Prague... What better way to spend it than... Go shopping!!!


But before that, we took some snaps at Saint Ludmila's Church (arguably the nearest church to our place so far)...


Well, we went to this supposedly huge mall at Andel, Novy Smichov... Well, it's not as huge as the Mall Of Asia... But still, by far, it is the biggest we've seen... Mall that is...


So I got 2 caps... Why? 'Coz the weather here is not that friendly to bald people like me... And besides, I look good with a cap on... :-P


And I finally got a snap of my favorite ad...




I love it! Sooooo... Hmmm... Ooh yeah! :-)


And nothing else is special about today, apart from us having dinner over at a chinese restaurant that served huge helpings... Believe me, I wasn't able to finish the whole lot...
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

11:15 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)