<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Prague Prince - Day 3

Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Ooh yeah! Guess what I had for lunch... Pizza Quattro Formaggi!!!!!


What a way to start this entry... I really love cheese... And the Four Cheese Pizza of Trappola in the foodcourt of Chodov Centrum is really, really, really good!!! And the cashier girl was fascinated by yours truly... Of course! I spoke English with my usual sexy voice... And the girl? She smiled... Who wouldn't, I was like a mad man pointing and motioning to the food I wanted to eat... I had to... Why? She spoke Czechwa... She spoke Czech, wala akong naintindihan... Czechwa!


We were about to call it a day when Olive sent a message saying, "Popeye is taking us out to dinner. If you can wait for us, we'll be at the mall in 30 minutes." Wow! It's so nice to be happy! I mean, wow! This is the first time a guy is taking me out to dinner... Let alone a namesake (well, his real name is the namesake)... Cool!


Praguester and I decided to go to the mall and just wait for everyone there (the Lovers In Prague were still busy with work)... We were looking at H&M and found nice jackets... I got one priced at 1199 CZK... The cashier girl took the jacket, keyed in the price and spoke in Czechwa, showing me the screen that displayed 1199 CZK... I was paying via credit, so she got my mastercard and swiped it in the terminal... While she was packing the jacket, she keyed something in the terminal and hit a button that prompted for the receipt to be printed... She asked me to sign... Hmmm... Something's amiss... I saw a "-599 CZK" in the receipt... After signing, she said something in Czechwa... I stood dumbfounded... She smiled and said something again in Czechwa... For the life of me, I hope I comprehend... But I just can't... It's sooooo impossible! I managed a smile (and yes, I haven't forgotten my manners, particularly the part where I'm supposed to return a smile out of courtesy)... DISCOUNT! Well, well, well... This could be my lucky day...


What is it with cashier girls and Czechwa??? I mean, they should, at least, be able to speak basic English if they are to communicate with customers... But, hey, they knew how to smile, that's a good sign...


So what happened with dinner? We got to taste the dark beer... Popeye said that there's more caramel in the beer hence the dark color... Cool...


And when Popeye asked for the bill... Well... He brought out vouchers and... Wait... It was KKB... Huwat?! I thought... I thought... I thought... Waaaaaaaaah! I made an ASS out of U and ME!!!


A disgrace... My name will never, ever, be tarnished with stinginess... If there's anyone out there who I took out to dinner or whatever with the premise that I did say I'm taking you out to dinner or whatever... If it turned out to be KKB on my insistence, speak now and I'm taking you out tenfold! (I am, after all, the Prague Prince...)
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

10:26 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)