Prague Prince - Day 26
Friday, November 30, 2007
It's the last day of the month... And guess what... It's running for the most boring day award...Until...
It was lunch time... We were at the Clubhouse, getting our meal... I was there, just about to pay... I held the folded 200 CZK bill between my index and middle fingers... Then the cashier girl reached for it... Slightly tugging my fingers before she slipped the bill off...
You did it to me one more time... Once is never enough, with a man like me...
What is it with the people here... Do they really have to touch me? Well, it would have been easier if she actually looked at where I held the bill and just take it... But no, she had to go and do another round of tsansing...
Do you really want me? Am I really special? Taking is so easy...
If you wanted my finger, you could've just asked for it, you know...
Yeah, like I'll give you that privilege... Perv!


