Prague Prince - Day 25
Thursday, November 29, 2007
This is the story of a boy (?) who felt an urge...It was just like any other weekday morning... We were on queue at the reception to get our badges... See, we have to exchange our badges for visitor ones here since, according to the security officers, our badges couldn't be tied up with the Cyberjaya database, hence they could not hook it into their database here as well...
Honestly, it's a truckload of bull... They're just too darn lazy to do their jobs...
Anyway, there I was, patiently waiting for my turn when someone pinched my left side... And when I turned to see who it was, I saw Tito Boy smiling at me...
Tsansing!
I feigned a smile... I guess this is the Tito Boy's Lucky Tsansing Club...
Tsansing!
I can't believe this! Just because he's a manager here... And just because he's Pinoy... That doesn't give him the right to do that...
I know he exudes this gay aura, but I never really expected this... I mean, he could have easily said hello... We're not even chums... Yes, we were introduced appropriately... No, we don't hang out... And even if we do, bros don't go out pinching other bros' sides...
I feel soooo violated... I don't feel safe here anymore...


