<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Prague Prince - Day 23

Tuesday, November 27, 2007
This is the story of a girl who felt an urge...


We were on queue at the Clubhouse, the restaurant across the office... We've been having lunch here nearly everyday since we discovered it had great food... It's funny 'coz the counter/cashier girl already knew that we'd be having peach iced tea for our drinks...


But today was different... It was my turn to pay and when I showed my right hand, palm faced up, to get my change, the counter girl placed her left hand at the back of my right hand and placed the change on my palm with her right hand...


Tsansing!


And I was screaming...


Tsansing!


I can't believe this! Normally, she'd just have to drop the change on my hand... But no! That girl had to touch me... Just because she worked there... Just because she had my money... That doesn't give her the right to make tsansing... Waaah! I confess, this was the first time any cashier girl did that to me... That was blatant tsansing!


Anyway, there was an email with the subject "CIS Europe Bowling Event on 27th November" and yes, we were out bowling tonight... And it was fun... Really... And I took in 500ml Kelt (dark beer), 330ml Hoegaarden (white beer), 330ml Pilsner Urquell, 200ml Nestea Peach Iced Tea, and mineral water...


I bowled a triple X after downing my Hoegaarden... Oooooh!


And I survived today... Cheers!
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

11:10 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)