<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Prague Prince - Day 21

Sunday, November 25, 2007
I woke up early today... It's a Sunday (I bet you didn't know that) and I was planning to go to a place where I haven't gone to before...


I wanted to hear mass in English and there are only 3 churches that offered English service... I was off to the Church of Saints Cyril and Methodius... It wasn't supposed to be hard to find as the bus station is directly in front of the church... Sweet!


Ok, so the instructions were to get to the last metro station of the green line... Then, take bus 116 or 161 and get off at K Noskovně... That easy... And I'm a little lucky as the nearest metro station (Flora) happens to be in the green line... And the universe conspires to blah blah blah...


And just when I reached Flora station, I was dumbstruck... I swear my brain cells recalled the letter D as the first letter of the last station at which I was supposed to alight and take the bus... Wow... How couldn't it have occurred to me that the metro had 2 end stations... Let alone having the same first letter... And now I'm torn between stations Dejvická and Depo Hostivař...


Really, it wasn't that hard of a choice... 50% chance of winning... So I set forth to Depo Hostivař... And boy oh boy... Guess who's lucky? When I went out of the station, I couldn't find a bus stop that had 116 or 161... Amidst the looks of locals that were at awe at the sight of this handsome foreigner who seemed lost, I found myself trudging back to the metro station...


I took another metro to Dejvická... And yes, I finally made it...


And the church was composed of a family, an old couple, a middle-aged man, and a priest... Serenity at its finest... I loved it...


And when it came to the point of offering peace, everyone moved about, shaking hands... And as they gravitated towards me at the back, I suddenly realized that I should be doing this handshake as well... Wow... That was genuine peace...


It was a worthwhile experience... Getting lost... Finding my way again... I'm getting used to it...


I decided to visit the shopping center that is Wenceslas Square... And yes, I was able to get my second jacket on sale... Woohoo! I made a beeline to the National Museum and planned to have another photo op to celebrate my success for the day when Bibi called... And in between the lines, I smiled and took snaps...


Of myself, of course!


~
Post a Comment
<< Home

8:19 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)