<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Prague Prince - Day 15

Monday, November 19, 2007



It's been quite a while since I last posted a wishlist... Well, not really a "list", but something I'd love to have... So, in the spirit of the season... I'm posting this...


Well, it's not really something I'm wishing someone would give me... I mean, I can very well afford it... Measly 299 CZK... Around RM 60... 30 SGD... It's that cheap...


But I can't seem to find the "wanting" for it... I know I love the scent... But I just can't find the will to buy it... And it doesn't help that I don't need it... Sigh...


Now I'm not even sure I want it... :-(
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

7:45 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)