Prague Prince - Day 13
Saturday, November 17, 2007
It's a Saturday! And it's Bibi's day off... So that means... Out Cafe squatting! As you all know, we don't have internet in our flat so we keep in touch with the rest of the world on weekends via the WiFi in Out Cafe... And I'm having Carbonara today... Caffe Bailey's Frape... And, as Bibi would put it... Tsalap!It's a weekend and that means we're off for another photo op... Today's scenes are at the Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle... They were nothing short of amazing...
We had dinner at T.G.I.Friday's... Nothing special... They had the same menu as most other TGIF's... Aww... But the waiters and waitresses are not that attentive... I motioned for the menu to one of the waitresses and she brought me "wet napkins"... What the... I'm not as prissy as anyone might suggest... Sigh... Why can't they just pay attention to their customers' bidding (and not their customers' uber hotness)... Or was that an invitation... Napkins... Wet... Hmmm... Eew!
I've been meaning to get another scarf... Something darker... And I checked all the boutiques in Novy Smichov and I found a really nice one... But, it's a set with ladies' gloves... Aww... There's no way I can get the scarf without getting the gloves... Aww... If I wanted the scarf, I had to pay for the gloves as well... Aww... Redundant... Aww... It's really tragic... :'(
Most of the scarves I've seen had stripes... Black and white ones... Heck... I didn't want to look like the Hamburglar... I'm not that desperate...
I found another one that seemed nice... A colorful one... It had green, orange, a tad of white, dark blue, beige, and a tad of black... Mix them together, you end up with brown... I didn't mind having a multi-colored scarf... And it was a little nice... Fashion! Well, I really wanted it, up until I saw a small hole in it... Wenk...
And so I wandered around... And boy oh boy... Tito boy... This is it! I finally found the one... A striped purple scarf... Wow...
Talk about not wanting to be Hamburglar... But a hybrid one with Grimace should work...


