Prague Prince - Day 10
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Let it snow... Let it snow... Let it snow...Just when I clamored for something special to happen so that I can have something to write about, ice shavings decided to fall from the sky... Woohoo!
Even my crepe was covered with snow...
Yes, we had dinner at Crêperies Marseille and when it was time to pay, we checked the receipt which was tampered, rather vandalized, with "Tip not included"... I handed the waiter my Visa... Signed... And, we had a short discussion on how much we'd leave for service... 20? 50? Loverboy said that it is customary to leave 10%... But our bill was 971 CZK!!! WTF?! Am I supposed to leave 97 CZK for tip? I mean, that's around 20 RM, which means that's around 240 pesos... Haller! When I was dining at restos back home, I only left 20 pesos for service (that is, if there was no service charge indicated in the receipt)... And now they are asking me to give them 1100% more than what I usually give? Haller! That tip could very well buy me 3 slices of pizza...
Hell no... So we walked away, without leaving any tip... And yes, we won't be eating there anytime soon...
Cheers! Here's hoping those waiters forget our lovely faces soon... :-)


