<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Prague Prince - Day 1

Monday, November 05, 2007
Finally... I mean... Finally...


One, finally we're here in Prague... After an hour and a half delay on the flight from KL to Amsterdam and getting rebooked to an hour and a half later flight from Amsterdam to Prague... That was really crap...


Two, finally I get to poopoo... I mean, I could've gone to poopoo on the plane or at the airport, but hey, I don't want to miss being the first to poopoo at the new flat... And boy, did I poopoo or what?! I would've loved to post snaps of my poopoo splattered in the bowl, but that would be a little too icky now, wouldn't it? :-)


Three, finally I get to lie down comfortably... I mean, the business class seats from KL to Amsterdam allowed for a lying position but still, it wasn't that comfortable... But, I'm not complaining... :-P


Touchdown Prague... And yes, it is a little cold today... 9 degrees...


I need a hug... :'(
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

11:24 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)