<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

So Sick Again

Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Just when I thought I'm on my way back to being 100%, here I am hurting again... Massive headache... An officemate asked if it was migraine... Heck, I didn't even know that the word "migraine" can ever be associated with men...


But wait! I'm not just any man... I'm Superman...


And yeah, I know I'm as girlie as any guy can get... So I think I'm part of the rare breed of men that actually fall prey to migraines... (It does not necessarily follow from the premise provided so don't bother dissecting this one... Puh-lease!)


Sheesh... I'm such a wuss lately...
~

    And yeah, I know I'm as girlie as any guy can get... So I think I'm part of the rare breed of men that actually fall prey to migraines...

    --> either that or oh men! you're a girl, not yet a woman :p

    Mga hinuha ni Anonymous Anonymous noong 11/06/2007 9:29 PM  





Post a Comment
<< Home

9:12 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)