<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Bibiholic Is A Busy Bee

Sunday, October 14, 2007
It was a beautiful Sunday morning when I woke up to the sweetest smile ever... Then I greeted her... "Good morning sunshine!" And...


WAPAK!


I got slapped...


Her name was definitely NOT sunshine... Nor did her name sound anywhere near it... And as a matter of fact, I never call her by her real name unless I'm really mad... And yes, I call her Bibi...


Ok... That's fiction...


Anyway, there I was, an empty piece of a (turtle) shell... I was actually having a good time with Bibi and Ate Baba from the Philippine Embassy to Raffles City and back to Bibi's condo... Nothing peculiar upto that point...


Then, we played badminton... The badminton court in their condo is so cool... Literally... Just one court enclosed in a room with one A/C on each endline and 2 A/C's on each sideline... That cool... And yeah, my sweat dried up the moment it peeked through my pores... There was no sign of sweat on our shirts...


An hour of badminton and we were back in her room... Ate Baba was watching The Buzz on TFC while Bibi took a bath, and I munched some cookies... And then it was my turn at the shower...


The three of us had dinner at a nearby hawker center and were off to our homes soon after...


And before we go any further, I went... Zzzzz...
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

11:54 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)