<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Bibiholic Goes Down (On Bended Knee)

Monday, October 15, 2007
The moment I woke up, before I put on my makeup... I say a little prayer... Achoo... And that was the beginning...


It was a Monday and Bibi had to go to work... I couldn't even get up to hug her goodbye... I wasn't feeling well... And I hid myself beneath the quilt...


I had to get up... I needed to pee... And I needed to eat... My stomach was making all those weird sounds... But then I felt a familiar feeling... Ugh! Swollen tonsils... Shoot...


It got me thinking... What went wrong while I was sleeping... I mean, I didn't show any signs that I'd be bugged down with this before I slept... Ugh! I hate it!


Thinking... Because of the badminton conditions? I mean, yeah, it was THAT cold... Because of the hawker food? I've had only one bout with swollen tonsils in the last couple of years... That was when I had a couple of drinks and ate pulutan somewhere I can't remember... Probably the pulutan wasn't that clean...


At any rate, I still had dinner with Bibi... That's what love is for... To help us through it...


And we got the Haloes...






The crazy things I do for love...
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

11:37 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)