Bibiholic On Cruise Control
Friday, August 31, 2007
This is something new... I'm actually sitting here at P. Sentral station, waiting for the KLIA Transit bound for KL Sentral... This is my first time to take this train to KL Sentral and my first time to not be in a hurry to get to Hotel Corus...Time check... 11:50AM... My trip leaves at 3:30PM... Huwaw...
I probaby will have lunch at Suria KLCC and check if anything's on sale... I might as well get something nice for Bibi...
This train is quite cozy... And I did find this together with some advertisements...
Nice... Now I'm motivated to give Bibi a weekend she'll probably think of till my next visit, which is in about 3 and a half weeks... Hehe...
So I got to KLCC and huwaw... Everything's on sale... I got 2 tops and a bag for Bibi at Giordano... And a belt for her at PDI... And just when I thought I had the right pasalubong for her (I really hope she likes them), I stumbled upon something nice... It was a no-brainer, I had to get them the moment my eyes laid sight on them... Impulsive? Yeba!
I had lunch at Bistro Delifrance and finally set off to Hotel Corus at around 2:30PM... It's fun not having to worry about missing the bus...


