Today's Horoscope
Wednesday, April 04, 2007

You can hear two distinct voices today and they are both making convincing arguments.
-- Hala... Nababaliw na ako... Tsktsk... Must be the good and bad Stephen arguing all over again...
On one hand, you know that you are in it for the long haul, so it's more advantageous to play your cards cautiously.
-- I know... I know... Ganun nga talaga... I need to take the future in consideration... I am playing it cautiously... Seriously, I've done pretty much everything to temper the raucous inquisitions... And somehow, it's been successful... Or so I think...
On the other hand, you believe that you're holding a winning hand and cannot wait for the game to end.
-- Ay sobra... Counting the days... I know it's gonna be tough not just for me but for a few others, but what can I do, this is where it all leads to... And I really wanna move on now... Not that I have to... Not just yet... I just can't wait to...
But unfortunately, if you win, then others will lose.
-- Now that is really not fair... Their bane is inevitable... They must learn to adapt... That can't be taken against me...
Before you show your cards, change the rules so everyone can be a winner.
-- I really don't know... There will always be someone who'll lose... And I'm making sure I'm not that someone...


