<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Random Thoughts And Other Froufrous

Tuesday, January 02, 2007
It's the Year of the Pig... I was born on the Year of the Pig... Does this mean I stand to win a bag of goodies this year? Or do I get all the breaks? Or do I finally get my wish granted (that which has my silly butt moving far away from Dy Int'l Bldg)? I can't wait to see what's in store for me this year...


Ok, I had an orgy with Jose Cuervo, Johnny Walker, and Fundador to celebrate the coming of the Year of the Pig with a big bang... Makes no sense to me... I just wish that I won't be drinking a lot this year... I don't want to get wasted that often... My breath was reeking alcohol even after 5 brushes and gargles... Not hot (that's just me trying to be Paris)... But that was the first time I drank with my dad, cousins, and uncle... And I think I made a good impression, downing 1/3 of the tequila and 1/3 of the black label... I'm hot!


You've read the entry about me finding out Bibi's surprise... Here's why this is a big deal... First of, Bibi has never outdone me at surprises... NEVAH! And it just breaks her heart even more now that I have an idea that there actually IS a surprise... Oh no... Now I'm expecting to be surprised... And I'm expecting something good... I know I'm probably going to get disappointed, but hey, Bibi gets 100 ganda points for effort... Ok, plus another 100 for the thought... It's the thought that counts... Seriously, Bibi, you have got to outdo me this year... It's 2007, it's your lucky year... This may be the only chance you've got... As for me, I've got more rounds in me... You stand to be swept off your feet over and over and over and over and over and over and over... ;-)


Hmm... I can't really say that I hate surprises... I love them... It's just that I don't want to get everyone's attention... Especially here in the office (I've had my share of intrigues, thank you)... So, I don't mean to pry, but I already have an idea that something's being setup for Friday here in the office... And I won't spoil it for everyone... I just happened to be at the wrong place and at the wrong time... Just make sure you don't call off the surprise, I'm already perpared for that as well... Ok, I know I'm being a prick here, but hey, when you plan surprises, make sure nothing leaks out... But then, I could just be fishing, so, who knows... Haha... Fishing... :-)


I've migrated to the new blogger.... Now I lost my blog title... Sheesh... Blogger is pretty tight with their header frame now... And I just hate it... Hay... If I can only move back...


Finally, I'm going back to the treadmill later... Wish me luck!


Here's one thought that counts...


"In this life, you can't avoid gossip and unkind words from others. Whatever you do, you will never please everyone. Remember, if you weren't worth anything, they wouldn't bother."
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

1:40 AM :: Baba (ponggoloids)