Exchange Gift
Monday, January 22, 2007
Somebody paid attention... Somebody got me what I wanted for so long... Somebody read this entry... Somebody got me a 14K white gold rosary ring...Bibi: Will you marry me?
Baba: Haller!!! Like I have a choice? You had me at HALLER!!!
No fair... Bibi is far too sneaky... Although I had a hint that I'd be getting a ring and I went as far as assuming that it'd be the rosary ring, I didn't see this coming... I never thought Bibi would have the resources to go this far... No fair... I love it!!!
So how did my surprise go? Tears of joy... Again... I kind of mastered the art of making Bibi weep... Ok... So Bibi got 7 gifts:
1. Something Wenk
2. Something You Can't Live Without
3. Something Unfinished
4. Something You've Missed
5. Something Old
6. Something New
7. Something Borrowed
After opening the 7th gift...
Baba: O, tapos na?
Bibi: 7 gifts ko...
Baba: Ano mga nakasulat?
Bibi: Something Wenk, Something You Can't Live Without, Something Unfinished, Something You've Missed, Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed...
Baba: Anong susunod?
Bibi: Wala na...
Baba: Ulitin mo nga...
Bibi: Something Wenk, Something You Can't Live Without, Something Unfinished, Something You've Missed, Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed...
Baba: So anong susunod?
Bibi: Wala na nga...
Baba: ???
Bibi: Something blue?
Baba: Grabe, ang slow ha... Nasasayang ang preparations ko...
Then Bibi got her Something Blue... After putting everything back in the big box, Bibi didn't seem content...
Bibi: Mag-propose ka na!
Baba: Ha?
Bibi: Bilis na, yayain mo na ko...
Baba: Ano? Ang slow talaga!!!
Bibi: Eh hindi mo pa ko tinatanong eh...
Baba: Something old... Something new...
Bibi: Something borrowed... Something blue... OMG!!! Awww... *hugz*
Bibi can be pretty slow like our baby turtles... But it's the cute kind of slow (and your plans will surely go amiss)...
Funny... I always thought girls are the ones who love jewelries and guys are expected to give them loads of it... Girls are supposed to be mapping out cheesy and mushy stuffs for the guys... Sigh... We are in a very peculiar relationship, Bibi and me... I love planning the cute stuffs for Bibi... Bibi loves dressing me with rings, bracelets, necklaces... Freaky... But oh so lovely... :-)
~
Post a Comment
10:49 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)
*kilig*
Very unusual but unique proposal!
Hmm... baliktad nga kayo noh?! :P
Congrats Baba & Bibi! :) :) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
10:49 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)



