<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

A Very Long Weekend

Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Ok... So December 1 is a holiday... Someone asked me why, I didn't know what to reply... Sheesh... As far as I know, there's no celebrated public holiday that falls on the 1st of December... None that I know of in my 23 years and nearly 11 months of stay here in this country.


There, I just checked my calendar, November 30 is Bonifacio Day... And the government moved its celebration to December 1 so we can get a long weekend... Wow... I really don't like the way holidays are spent in this country as of late... Sparing the actual day and moving the day off to either Friday or Monday, whichever is nearer the actual date. It's really comforting to know that Christmas and New Year celebrations are exempted from this folly that the government is putting us in... Next thing I'll know, we'll be celebrating the President's birthday as well. Screw power and its misuse...


Moving on... Aptly titled, this entry should be about me bragging about my 10-day weekend... Holiday on December 1... December 2-3 weekend... December 4-8 vacation leave... December 9-10 weekend... 10 days baby!!! Woohoo! What's up? Nothing much... Just needed a break... Actually, I do need the time to go to Divisoria and rush my Christmas shopping... I also need to watch a number of DVD series that I bought... And I need to check on that washing machine that my dad has been bugging me about... And the PC that my sis has been silently hoping for... Yes, I'm spending a lot lately... Now if I can only squeeze a good week of workout, this would very much be a fulfilling vacation...


Press Release:

~ I'll be at Pampanga with my dad and sis on December 4-6...

~ MTV Music Summit is on December 5 at Fort Bonifacio...

~ Coffee night on December 6 with Zarah...

~ Divisoria rummaging with Bibi (schedule has yet to be finalized, I need to keep the Paparazzi guessing...)

~ December 8-10 weekends at the mall...
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

1:15 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)