<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Just My Luck

Sunday, August 06, 2006
Well, there are some people who actually know how I'm feeling right now... And I don't feel too good...


I'm not much of a blog-hopper... But I got to visit a friend's blog after soooooo long... Hay... It's been a while...


Good thing Lucky summed it up for me... Quoting the frustrated singer himself:


im still in a state of shock and disbelief....well i just got lambasted or "binastos" by someone i thought i knew, someone i thought i had been thru SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH with, someone who i thought i meant something to.. and realized that the person does not even have a heart.... it really sucks when you think you and someone share something special or even just a simple bond, only to be proven wrong in a bastos and heartless way .. ...


you know who you are and this is for you: why dont you grow a heart for xmas or grow a heart for good..... it helps to have one....



Yep... How much more bitter can we get... I ought to update this month's quote as "Don't associate with people you can't trust." Happy Horse, anyone?


**** Check out Lucky's blog
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

5:44 AM :: Baba (ponggoloids)