Signs Of Aging
Thursday, July 06, 2006
A colleague of mine, itago natin sa pangalang Sam, asked his trainees to identify the age of their trainers to earn bonus points in their exam. Well, I trained them in Unix while Sam and Maymay trained them in IES2/AI.Trainee 1:
     Sam - 24
     Maymay - 24
Trainee 2:
     Sam - 25
     Maymay - 23
     Pong - 26
Did they earn bonus points? Hell no... And Trainee 2 will be getting a much needed ass whiping... Kidding... I can't believe this... Sheesh...
There was a point in my life when I wanted to look older... I very well did my math when it came to my pseudo-age... Just so I can get past the ticket counter of R18 movies... But now, not only do I feel a whole lot older, other people actually think I'm 3 years my senior... Darn it...
What's next? Me suffering from rheumatism? Oh no...


