<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Mali Siya - Day 1

Monday, June 12, 2006
This day could get worse... I couldn't sleep... I have to admit, I'm not really excited about this trip, I'm worried that I'd screw up big time... This is me hanging on a balance... One wrong move and... Poof! I'll be Koko Krunch...


I dozed off at around 2 am... Next thing I knew, my dad was waking me up, I could barely see him when he said the cab was already outside... And like HBK getting his second wind, I popped up and glanced at my phone... 5:15 am... I specifically asked for the cab to be outside by 5 am... after a quick shower, I got in the cab at around 5:40 am... Now I'm off to NAIA Terminal 1... Just when I was about to check on my passport, the cab driver said that I'd have to pay an extra charge for having the cab wait for 30 mins. It was company policy, he said... And I have the right to remain silent, I thought...


Over at the airport, I thought things would be better... Took around 30 minutes to check in... Got the window seat for both flights... Breezed past immigration... This is turning out pretty fine...


Now it's time to check in... They asked me to remove my belt and shoes as they had metal on them... Great... Just when I was about to put my belt back on, I had the most shocking realization for the day... I forgot to pack my belt that matches my slacks... Great... I'm supposed to attend a meeting and I didn't have a belt... Well, one that matches my outfit, that is... Dear me...


See, I am supposed to fly to Malaysia for a meeting with prospective trade partners... The office didn't book us (I am flying with an officemate) a direct flight for the main reason that it is a lot more costly than taking transit flights... Hence, we had to go to Singapore first... Anyway, the flights were not something I'd be exuberant about... Maybe because I'm not that easy to please... Well, if they gave me a BJ, then this would be a superb account of their (Singapore Airlines stewardesses) service... I mean, they served the passengers Muhlach's ensaymada... They could have coupled it with buko juice... Suddenly I'm missing Joe, the buko vendor across Dy Int'l that Jegs and I christened as Buko Joe, and his buko...


It is quite fascinating, the refreshments they offered together with the meals they had in store... See, they have a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages... Cocktails, soda, and the likes... And when it was my time to be served...


Stewardess: Hi Sir, are you having bihon or scrambled eggs? (Flashes a smile)


Pong: Scrambled eggs... (Smiles back)


Stewardess: And your drinks?


Pong: Can I have a blowjob?


Stewardess: (Blushing) Oh I'm sorry sir, we don't do blowjobs...


Pong: Oh, you don't do blowjobs? (Surprised, well, at least trying to act surprised)


Stewardess: No sir, but would you care for white wine instead?


Pong: I'll have Bailey's...


Stewardess: On the rocks?


Pong: Yes please...


Stewardess: Here you go... Enjoy your meal... (Smiles again)


Pong: Thanks... (Smiles back, yet again)


Well, I really didn't intend to make a scene... Although I noticed some of the old male passengers look our way... I only asked for a blowjob... The alcoholic shot... I am pretty sure we were both on the same page on that and she knew I was asking for the drink... But when she said she didn't do blowjobs, I couldn't help but ride the pun... Well I guess Bailey's is more widely accepted than blowjobs...


Transit at Singapore... Flight to Malaysia... KLIA is pretty neat... Now, we're off to the hotel... Since the meeting is pegged tomorrow, we have the rest of the day free... Fhel has been bugging me to go to the Petronas Twin Towers since I confirmed that I'd be joining her in this biz trip... Keyword... Bugging... So we decided to go to that spot once we're done unpacking our stuff in our respective rooms... Once we got back to the hotel lobby, we found our plans drenched by the rain pouring outside...


Cititel Midvalley Hotel is linked to the Midvalley Megamall... One of its exits is one of the mall's entry points... So, with the rain not letting us go out, we found ourselves rummaging shop after shop in search for a belt I could use for my profile tomorrow... The cheapest we could find is a RM40 belt... In case you didn't know, $1 = RM3.60 or, conveniently, RM1 ~ PHP15... Hence, the cheapest belt is PHP600... Lesson learned, and rather learned well, pack all your articles for your meeting profile before packing anything else...


That mall was just like our local Shangrila over at Shaw... Nothing else worth noting... And after having dinner, and buying an internet prepaid card, we're back in our rooms... Just finished checking today's e-mails and it's time to sleep...


Oh, by the way, in case you were wondering, here's a recipe for a good blowjob...


Ingredients:

1/4 oz Bailey's Irish cream

1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur


Directions:

Pour liqueurs into a shot glass and top with whipped cream. Have an individual place their hands behind their back, then; pick-up the filled shot glass with their mouth, tilt head back, and drink.
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

11:59 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)