Hay Life...
Sunday, June 04, 2006
If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life
to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible.
If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will
either wait for him or forget him. Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful.
But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.
~ Paolo Coelho's By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible.
If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will
either wait for him or forget him. Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful.
But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.
~ Paolo Coelho's By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept


