<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Ramblings - Much Thought

Sunday, May 07, 2006
On Issues
=======================

I never gave it much thought... Well, at least not until today... You see, no matter what I do, it's never enough... And it doesn't feel nice... When you're trying hard as hell to keep your end of the "deal" and yet the other still runs you down with mishaps of old... And she'd always rub in that she's totally over it... That she's only joking about it when she reiterates each account... Waiting... Patiently waiting... Every word of assurance is never enough... Then I'd reach my boiling point... The entire endeavor was to actually see me all fumed so that she can readily pitch the assertion that I'm still affected... I think each one is entitled to get fed up with the same issue being thrown over and over...



On Friends and SOs
=======================

I never gave it much thought... Well, at least not until someone repeated what another one has said previously... You see, I always make time for my friends... Well, at least I try to, most of the time... Except today... (Sorry Diane, I got home around 6am and I'm not quite sure I'm in the jolly mood to attend a fiesta...) It's actually simple... I value my friends and everything I share with them... There are people who, when currently involved with someone, don't really spend that much time anymore with his/her friends... I'm the kind who'd raise a brow on those people... I mean, if I can see that you have all the time in the world to spend with your SO, why can't you spare a couple of hours with your friends... Well, that's your deal and, frankly, I wouldn't want to get in a row simply because of that... I know I can spend time with my SO if I WANTED to... I don't want to be the friend who rarely showed up 'cause he's involved and he can't leave his SO for his friends... Heck, get me in shackles if you don't want me to go out with them...


I wouldn't mind raising another brow on those SOs who'd rarely ALLOW their partners to go out with his/her friends... (Exception - if the SO knows that the set of friends would turn his/her apple to a rotten one...) I mean... Why wouldn't you let your partner go to Starbucks or play badminton with his/her officemates? Are you THAT insecure? But, like I said, that's your deal... I'll have none of that...



On Staying
=======================

I never gave it much thought... Well, at least not until I found myself in shallow waters once more... It's not looking at each other's eyes... It's looking in the same direction and taking each other by the hand... That's how we should stay...
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

2:40 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)